White 2-105

nater9500

Hay I got a white 2-105 that having some hydraulic issues it will work fine to it gets hot then will kick the PTO off whenever you use the steering or hit the brakes or remotes which indicates low pressure but I just installed a brand new pump not reman a new one so not sure why it's doing this I've replaced all the rubber lines so there's no hose that's clapsed and it is circulating through the cooler and updated the filter system to a high output spin on so there's no chance of it sucking in air. I don't have gauges or anything to really test the pressure iv adjusted the compensator valve back and forth but makes no difference it seems like. I had to pressure control valve assembly apart and cleaned before installing the new pump and didn't see anything obvious that was outta place I did attempt to rebuild remote outlets because they were leaking like a civ but they still leak as bad as they did when before I did it so could that possibly be a a reason? It seems to me that there's an internal leak somewhere that's making the fluid overheat really fast anyone got any ideas?

I cant help you but there are lots of knowledgeable guys down on the Oliver forum that probably could. Id try posting there.

The best thing is to have somebody flow test the system. You first need to see where the relief is at then you need to set the compensator. If they are to close in psi the pump wont shut off and the system will get hot. If your tractor has a lot of hydraulic oil leaks thats an indicator of it overheating and most of the leaks need to be fixed. Another thing is the pump that circulates the oil to the cooler could be bad. Seen that a couple times and kinda hard to troubleshoot it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back