White Field Boss 31

Does anyone have any input about a White Field Boss 31. I am looking into buying one of these tractors, have actually put money down but am sort of in the dark with these things. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Made by Iseki in Japan.

Not sure if parts still sold by AGCO but Iseki does still make CUTs and SCUTs for MF.

I would check with AGCO for parts support before buying.

Dean

I bought mine new in 1987 and it has been a good tractor with very little problems. My injection pump has a leak in the line coming out as an overflow. I talked to someone about getting it rebuilt but was told as long as it runs good no big deal. I set a covered can on the loader mount and put the hose in it and when it is full dump it back in the tank. As far as parts go AGCO has most of the smaller parts and there are some places you can get them on line. These are made bu Iseki and mine has White and Iseki names on it .. They use the same frame on the MF and the parts can be used on the White

I have a field boss 37, and it is a great tractor. It sips fuel, very dependable tractor, very versatile. I can order parts from AGCO dealers.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back