Who has a Rest-O-Ride?

I'm adapting a Fordson pan seat to my 63 Ford 4000 with a Rest-O-Ride because I really like the look and it looks plenty comfortable. It has a modern seat on it right now which is neither of those. Just got the pan in. Looks like the only thing that's really different is the front clip on the bottom. My present seat does not have one, and I believe the seat adjust has been cobbled with something unoriginal to the assembly, so modifying that for the clip is an option. Does the Fordson version of the Rest-O-Ride just use the regular seat bracket with that little tongue out front mounted to the Rest-O-Ride frame? Pics would be nice.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.