Who is going to the Portland Tn. show this Saturday

Walt in Jaxn Tn.

A long time friend of mine, Mike McKnight, say's he will have his 13 hp Garr Scott traction engine and his 22 hp Huber traction engine there at the show this wk end. Mike is a regular over on Smokestak. I will be there with Tractor Dan Saturday morning. Hope to see you there.

(quoted from post at 07:24:30 09/28/11) A long time friend of mine, Mike McKnight, say's he will have his 13 hp Garr Scott traction engine and his 22 hp Huber traction engine there at the show this wk end. Mike is a regular over on Smokestak. I will be there with Tractor Dan Saturday morning. Hope to see you there.

I will be there bright and early Saturday morning with two of my tractors. It's only about 20 miles from my house and it looks like the weather is going to be near perfect. This show gets better every year as it draws more steam and different equipment every year. In addition to the permanent tractor and farm equipment museum, saw mill and etc. they have just started collecting vintage airplanes. They brought in the first one last week, a DC3 .

This will be my first year going. I will be definitely bringing the slant dash A. I might also bring the 520 if I have time to clean it up. My brother in law is contemplating on bringing the newly finished 4020 powershift that I posted pics on here of a week or so ago. His trailer tires aren't the best, so we are kinda scared to haul that weight down I-65. We may do some trailer swapping so it can go though. See you Saturday morning Walt and Don.

Wish they could collect a vintage plane like this one.
f22.jpg

Got them all cleaned up this afternoon. Looks like we will be bringing the A, 520, and the 4020 as long as nothing happens before Saturday. You will be able to tell which ones are ours by the yellow magnetic plates on the sides that are from Kentucky. They will all be parked together. The 4020 was just completed and rolled out of the garage last weekend.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back