who manufactured my 2 wheel bale cart??

redforlife

I have a factory manufactured 2 wheel single round bale moving cart. I need to know who made it. It has one hydraulic cylinder mounted on top of the tongue. It is single axel two wheel pull type. It has a rounded frame that rotates backwards on the axel to back under bales. Has two arms that squeeze the side of the bale by way of cable and the hydraulic cylinder. It is factory made. NOT homemade. It is painted yellow. Atleast 25 plus years old. The only legable thing you can read on the decal is Henry. Does anyone know who the manufacturer was, and where they were located.

I seemed to have broken a part on it that is now missing from falling off when it broke. So trying to find out what the part looked like that I am now missing. Can make one if I just knew what it looked like. Just trying to find some pictures on the net if there are any to be found. Knowing the source of manufacturer sure would be nice!! Thanks in advance.

Sorry. I am one of them that is not computer savy enough to figure out how to do pictures. LOL. I'd try to explain it better for ya, but I don't think I can explain it any better than I did in original post.

Go to google.

Type in ?bale tumblebugs? or ?single bale carrier? or other similar.

When you get results, click on the ?pictures? tab to show you pictures from the web.

You might find what you want that way.

There were dozens of manufacturers of those, mostly small regional welding shops, so it will be tough to figure out without pics.

Would think a local welding shop could rebuild anything gone wrong, they are very simple machines.

Paul

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back