Who remembers

showcrop

The King of obsolete? I am pretty sure that I knew of him only because he used to post here, then this video popped up this AM. His Kingdom is in northern Canada, and from this video it appears that he is hauling freight on a winter haul road, using his ancient Linn tractor. I didn't know about his You Tube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie5DWSRDEsg

I remember him from trying to get an old Cat Back out of a Lake it fell into about 50 years ago at that time so the old guy driving could set on it again. Don't know if he ever got it out or not. Then he had some trouble with the local Gusapo making him clean up some stuff he had. Beyond that I kind of lost track of him.

Then he had some trouble with the local Gusapo making him clean up some stuff he had.
I know an old man in Terre Haute. The State Gusapo(Indiana Department of Environmental management) made him clean up his mess. And he had a big mess.

He's not hauling any actual freight. He has a short road that he makes just to drive stuff down so
he can video it and post it on TikTok and Youtube.

He was on his web site every day, but has not updated since Dec 9th. I was wondering if something happened
to him. Mark.

(quoted from post at 10:04:06 12/29/22) I just seen him on a episode of ice road truckers a few days ago .

Is Ice Road Truckers still on the air? I hadn't seen it for a couple years and I haven't been following that channel to close lately.

He posts on a couple of the antique heavy equipment
Facebook forums that I follow. Somewhat irregularly but
Ive seen some in the past couple weeks.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back