WILL THIS WORK??????

Second thought on this. If I wanted to use my backhoe to trim trees, I would build an attachment the would use the bucket linkage to have an extension boom that would fold up behind the stick. On the end of that boom I would put a saw or shear to do the cutting. One man operation from the seat.

The specs on the 410C I found online say the boom can reach up approximately 12ft.

https://www.ritchiespecs.com/model/john-deere-410c-loader-backhoe

I think the problem you're going to have is keeping the basket upright. From down on the ground to fully extended, you will need to rotate the basket almost 180 degrees. The range of motion on the backhoe bucket mechanism is maybe 120 degrees. You'd have to start on the ground with the basket tipped backward severely in order for it to be level when fully raised.

Backhoe folds the wrong way and yes safety powers at be put in a Pressure compensating valve! Keeps you from dropping all the way if a hose blows but you can also get yourself in a predicament. I went out on a genie 135 footer that was stuck about half way up because the computer was unhappy. Luckily the guy at the ethanol plant was just using it instead of the stairs and he could hop out and come down. You had to screw in the compensator valve on the boom to get the thing to come down it was kind of nerve wracking with the thing up in the air putting your ladder up to climb up and drop the boom that isnt going to be controlled by anything other than my Allen wrench and kind of near bins and me picking the lower one first hoping it wouldnt pretzel up or drive the basket into the ground. If you ever see a jlg with the 2 track metal excavator tracks under it run as fast as you can in the other direction!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back