Window Needed for IH D35

Hattrick

Member
I know that this is not the classifieds but it seems like there is more activity here... I am looking for a passenger side glass for a 1939 IH D30 truck. At a minimum I need the metal rail that attaches to the bottom of the glass as I can get the glass cut if needed. Complete assembly would be better. If you have one or have resources that you think will help please let me know.
 
If all else fails, go to the local book store and purchase a copy of Hemmings Motor News. It has bookoos of parts for just about everything. And Good Luck.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top