wiring harness

williamd

Member
I am wondering if john deere or an aftermarket wiring harness is available for a 3020 diesel. unfortunately all my wires burnt up under the cowl and the dash but did not get to the ignition or the light switch.
 
I used Agri-services in NY for my 1020. They asked all the right questions and in short order I had a harness with correct couplers, labeled, numbered, and a separate diagram. I would have no concern dealing with then again.
 

If your 3020 is an older serial number that doesn't have circuit breakers at the starter and and a crossover lead between the batteries with a fusible link to ground vs. individual ''ground'' cables to the chassis from each battery I would update those things at this time. This was a change made at Serial Number 68,000 to deal with short circuit and possible fire protection.

I would think the wiring harness supplier mentioned by the other poster could help with this.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top