WMT Iowa tractor ride 2022

chuck machinist

Just finished three days at 97 plus in West liberty Iowa. Paster John and I ran into a few YT Fellows ,, And rekindled a few relationships from the past! Plenty of pork to go around for lunch, but lets face it its Iowa! DC4 is purring, the Mag , the heartbeat the old girl ,is on her A game! We are headed for Atlantic Iowa Sunday morning, for the WHO tractor ride. we will be traveling the Lincoln Highway from Clinton Iowa to Carroll Iowa and then south to Atlantic. Hope to see of you along on the way. CM
cvphoto128356.jpg

cvphoto128357.jpg

cvphoto128358.jpg

Chuck!! CASE Mags were the best in the world!! Went on to be the famed Slick Aircraft Mag. What is the brand of the rear tire on that DC next to yours? Looks like they would outwear the owner. The glimpses of those Cabs is a tease to see more of them!!

John, those tires are made by Titan. Specialty tractor ride tires with that heavy rib for a smooth ride and long wear on the road. One guy I jnow has a pair and says he really likes them

(quoted from post at 17:10:18 06/16/22) John, those tires are made by Titan. Specialty tractor ride tires with that heavy rib for a smooth ride and long wear on the road. One guy I jnow has a pair and says he really likes them

J is right ,that is Pastor Johns right rear and the famous TITAN Tractor Ride Tire! CM

I have a pair on my 560D, with ten thousand miles on them and barely starting to show wear. What I don't like is how bad they flat spot setting overnight, takes about five miles to get them round again. Probably would not happen much on a lighter tractor though. The Ford 6000D and the JD 4020D have BKT 696 Ridemax radial rear tires that don't flat spot as bad as the Titans do.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back