wood bros corn picker

tri10

New User
just seeing If anyone has a wood bros 1 row picker laying around that they want to get rid of, I'm looking for a parts picker for a reasonable price. I bought one last year & I find myself in need of the drive shaft that runs the gathering chains. mine has been snapped off. its driven by the large roller chain sprocket. also any background info would be welcome. the guy I bought it from said they don't require much power at all to operate. from what I can see it does look like an "easy runner", thanks.
 
I'm 30 miles straight north of milwaukee, it is a ways from where you are located. I put out a local ad up here but if nothing pans out up here I may be checking out what you have.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top