L.B,

JD Forum -------I ask for help with a Hercules motor as I needed to see what JD used for a carburetor on a L and a LA. I was told that they used the same carburetor as my Hercules.----- Your reply was You might take a REALLY novel path with this and tell us the model of the carb (or post a photo) and drop a few hints as to what specific parts you need. I had no carburetor to take a photo of or anything else to go by. You failed to comprehend the ? you just wanted to gig me after you lost on the debate on the other forum it was a debate not a troll. I forced nobody to reply, if ya dont like the subject turn the channel.I have posted 100s of posts---go read them and find one that is a troll.You can see though that the replys here say alot as to what I was trying to point out have now come to pass. I told someone on the oil subject not to put detergent oil in a tractor that has used ND oil, clean the sump and valves before you put detergent oil in. My 43 has never used anything but ND oil,that all. You have now trolled me 3 times.L,B. Master of the Obvious.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back