working pics

ericlb

Well-known Member
workin yesterday a long ways from a road the tractor is about the only thing good enough to get up in here
a133354.jpg

a133355.jpg
 
the scoup is one that was laying around here from the 60's maybe eairlier, i modified it to build fence it can carry 2 1320 foot rools of wire fence, up to 30 t posts and the fence stays, plus a post pounder fence streatcher and other asst tools , even my lunch box which im sittin on here
 
I have a scoop like that. It is a Standard brand. It has been in the family since 1952 when the 8N was bought. I still use them both. They have moved thousands of cubic yards of dirt.
Richard in NW SC
 
What a great idea! I am going to do that, we are putting in 2800' of fence and walking that reel gets old fast! Going to dig the scoop out and make the mods. Once the n gets back on her feet this will save mine. :)
 
this sure works great thats a piece of 3/4 all thread with nuts and washers on the outside ends, makes it easy to load fresh spools, and just take it all the way out and you have your scoup back
 
Last year I fenced7 acres by hand. Didn't have a tractor or this thing. But now I do and if I ever want to do it again .......
: )
 
slip a piece of pipe over all-thread that fits it, keeps the bar from wearing and the roll from tearing your fingers up from the metal spurs when you carry it. a smaller all thread lets you unroll small rolls of electric as well.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top