worth anything

Where are you located? If you're within reasonable travel distance of where I live or where I'll be traveling soon, I'm interested. Please call five-seven-zero-three-five-one-1081 or post a number or e-mail address where I can contact you. Thanks.

Ray
 
An IP address lookup indicates he's in Villa Park, IL, just west of Chicago. I don't know how accurate the IP address locator I used is.
 
Yeah, after I posted that I checked my own IP address (where I work, in Salt Lake City). It said I was in Park City...40 miles away. Not as far off as your address, but still, not very accurate.
 
I live 2 minutes from Villa Park.. Run to the UP all the time too. Could drag them along if someone needed them to travel north..
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top