Worth of JD1264R Skeleton Steel Wheels/48 Lugs

Lon in NE

I've got what I think are JD1264 Skeleton Steel rims/48 lugs that I traded a woodstove for. The A77R hubs that would go in them are still on my '37A and are NOT part of the package. I don't foresee using these wheels on the A. These rims are located close to Lincoln, NE. I don't see any cracks. If were to sell them, what are they worth?

cvphoto126008.jpg

cvphoto126009.jpg

cvphoto126010.jpg

cvphoto126011.jpg

cvphoto126012.jpg

They look in nice shape. I going to say around 500 dollars or slightly less. It will be hard to find a complete set of lugs that are in decent shape as well the hubs. Paul

the hubs are just the cones. pretty common for the unstyled A tractors. maybe 100 bucks for the set of hubs. the wheels id say 400 maybe. the lugs are expensive
if you need an entire set. good luck with the sale

I have the 48 lugs. I saw that Har lan Krueger(kruggiemonster) sold 48 lugs recently on Ebay for $472 + $175 shipping. Notice I said SOLD, not listed. I don't know if his first name is a curse word or what, but I get ------ if I don't put a space in it.

mvphoto92284.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back