Yanmar YM 173

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldtimer-HT

New User
I am looking at a Yanmar 173 with a new Bulldog loader. Tractor appears to have been refurbished. Looks like it falls into the gray tractor category. Can anybody advise where I can find data about this tractor?
 
I believe I would pass on that one. I thought there was only 1 in the US. this is probably the one Dairyman was referring to. <LINK_TEXT text="http://www.nnalert...ew_all.cgi?bd=yanmar&amp;msg=3408</LINK_TEXT>. The Bulldog loader usually says Viet Nam rebuild.
 
The model designation of "YMxxx" usually signifies an "export" model, but this is an exception. And you can easily get parts for most non-export models, but this is another exception. So, ....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top