I have a Yanmar Tn2000 can I use Walmart hydraulic fluid is it ok to use in my Yanmar ym2000 tractor

Last edited:
I used to service a YM240 model and they called for Deere oil. Use what you want, either pay now or pay later. The little you save now will cost you big time later.

Hello Phillip, welcome to YT! You have to find out what the fluid is that is recommended for your tractor by the manufacturer, whether you find it in the operators manual, a sticker on the tractor or by contacting a dealer. Then find out if the fluid you want to use meets the specs of that fluid or is a replacement for it.

I have a Yanmar Tn2000 can I use Walmart hydraulic fluid is it ok to use in my Yanmar ym2000 tractor
Welcome to the forums.

If you look down the index of forums in the Manufacturers' section, there is a Yanmar Forum. There are some very knowledgeable Yanmar guys that hang out there. They can likely help you find manuals as well as answer your oil question.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back