YFL1500 Loader Issues

I replaced the hydraulic lines on my YFL1500 Loader that is on my Yanmar 336D. Now the Loader doesn't work properly. The Loader only raises half way. The Bucket works sometimes. Probably fighting air in the lines, but I don't know how to get it out. I would like to find a diagram showing how the lines are connected to the Joy Stick to be sure all lines are connected correctly. I only changed 3 lines and they have Quick connections. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Bill

Being an open-center system- the air should bleed out almost instantly all by itself. It sounds like you may have deadheaded the pump and sheared the key on the pump's shaft. The partial lifting and sometimes curling bucket is often due to the friction of the drive coupler on the pump shaft allowing for a small amount of pressure to build up before slipping.

See attached for plumbing diagram.

<ATTACHMENT filename="YFL1500.JPG" index="1"><s>[attachment=1]</s>YFL1500.JPG<e>[/attachment]</e></ATTACHMENT>

<ATTACHMENT filename="Key.JPG" index="0"><s>[attachment=0]</s>Key.JPG<e>[/attachment]</e></ATTACHMENT>

2_57c2e104f5214ff152e438df1191c6ee.jpg

2_dbb974fb6e7f1febc3b03201c37a354d.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back