You Just Might Be a REDNECK if...

That's where I live, so you can back up what I said. Anytime anybody who says that in front of me, I tell them to stop insulting the people of Kentucky, and I mean it. Montcalm County, where every $500 mobile home has a $50,000 dirt track race car sitting in the front yard.

My own observation is Osh Kosh bibs for Monday through Saturday and Carhartt brown duck overalls for Sunday church (preaching for those of us south of the Mason-Dixon line).

At least the Mennonites are moving in and cleaning some of it up. It's nice to see somebody with some dignity.

According to Foxworthy, you might be a redneck if people hunt rabbits in your front yard. True fact, not only do they hunt rabbits in my front yard, people have poached deer out of my front yard!

I squirrel hunt off the side porch to keep them from getting pears out of the tree.Also shot an 8 point buck off the same porch that was in my garden back in Dec.Southern living at its finest.

TF, friend of mine owns land that backs up to the Gourdneck Lake State Game Area, he has property up north and a couple years back spent the first week of opener up north. He didn't see a single deer and came home and while unpacking saw an 8pt. buck at the edge of his yard. He filled his license that year. Never thought of him as a redneck. Guess you can never be too sure.

Er, a... now that I think about it, I did call him one of my friends...guess that should have been the first clue.
JD

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back