Zetor hydraulics

I have a Zetor 6711, and the PTO and hydraulics do not work (excepting only the ground speed PTO). I have tried the lever in all positions. Is it possible that there is a broken shaft or clutch plate? Both PTO
and main clutch release pedal-to-lever links are missing, so the PTO "brake" lever is not permanently engaged.
Thanks

If anything like my 5211, the PTO and Hydraulic pump are both controlled with a selector lever on the tranny. Occasionally tricky to find the "in gear" position.

I have a Zetor 6711, and the PTO and hydraulics do not work (excepting only the ground speed PTO). I have tried the lever in all positions. Is it possible that there is a broken shaft or clutch plate? Both PTO
and main clutch release pedal-to-lever links are missing, so the PTO "brake" lever is not permanently engaged.
Thanks
Thanks
i havent been around a zetor for over 10 years , i think the 6711 has the transmission hydraulic pump. the pto lever runs the pto and the hydraulic pump if moving the lever is doesnt do anything its possible the shift fork is broken . you have to lift the transmission cover to check the forks .changing the forks is not a hard job .

Thanks

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back