FNH TS 100 fuel line

tomturkey

My son is having problems with his tractor. He believes it is a plastic line that goes from the sediment bowl to the fuel tank. Seems those line can crack with age and the electric fuel pump will not pickup fuel due to sucking air. I spend nearly all of my time on the Case forum and this big and new a tractor is abit out of my wheelhouse. But I'm trying to be helpfull. If it is indeed a problem with this line, is there any way to replace it without lifting the cab?? We sure would appreciate any help. thanks....gobble

That fuel tank sets low on the drivers side. There should be room from underneath to access line. If worst comes to worse, just lower tank. Nathan
thanks for your reply. A bit of trouble shooting with a brake bleeder vaccum pump determined the plastic line to the fuel tan was not compromised. An old lawnmower tank and a section of fuel line hooked to the water separator told us the electric pump is not sucking as it should. We will see what a new pump does for it. thanks again. gobble

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back