wrap around weights

Before I go to the trouble of lifting the heavy critters, does anyone know off the top of their head if the front wrap around weights that go on a 700/800-730/830 would fit on a 1030? I am not sure if the nose casting bolt holes are in the same place

did the 730,830 ever have wrap around weights? I know the 9's and 10's do, But I cant remember ever seeing any on the smaller ones. My answer would be probably not. Hope that helps you. LOL Bill

Bill, we had them on an 801B not really sure what they came off of, could well be from a 9 or 10, the wide front was off a 9 or 10 but under the 800 nose casting, I may just go pick one up with the skidloader tonight and get it close to the 1030 and see if it'll work, I know the nose casting is a bit longer on the bigger tractors but not really sure, guess I'll report back

I was thinking they were, I wonder if I can make them work, otherwise if there is some member around central iowa or between des moines and sioux falls that would want to trade the ones I have for the ones to fit my 1030 I'd be game, otherwise I will build a bar and hang some Dacon suitcases on her, shes a little nose light and will wheelie pretty easy

did the 730,830 ever have wrap around weights? I know the 9's and 10's do, But I cant remember ever seeing any on the smaller ones. My answer would be probably not. Hope that helps you. LOL Bill
They sure did ,, Dads 800 had them and My 730 has a set too ,, The 1030 weights I have seen are squared , different from the round style , perhaps THEY ARE DIFFERENT . . I cant honestly say IF there is a difference in the steering tub , But i always believed those weights would bolt to a 1030 as well as a 300 , 430 , 630 ,,. But I never tried it ,,. Just a little measuring and comparing with a flex tape could help You know for sure

interesting to know, I have a collection of the Dacon 90 series weights, they are on my 711B that I pull, so 5 or 6 would not be to tough to put on the 1030, and take off if I go pull, which is rare due to the travel costs

interesting to know, I have a collection of the Dacon 90 series weights, they are on my 711B that I pull, so 5 or 6 would not be to tough to put on the 1030, and take off if I go pull, which is rare due to the travel costs
Took wrap around weights from a 1030 and have them on a 400...think instead of 4 bolts across the front the 400 has only 2.

Yes, they will fit, the squared ones are 70 series, we have a set of 30 series
on our 730COM.

Took wrap around weights from a 1030 and have them on a 400...think instead of 4 bolts across the front the 400 has only 2.
thats what the ones i have are, two bolts in front and two on the sides, think they are middle hole on the 1030 and rear on the 800, gonna get them hung this weekend, I measured things as best I could last night, may not be enough but it will sure help, shes way light on the, which is strange because my 700 is pretty nose heavy, when pulling the 700 I only ever have maybe 400LBS on the nose.

I tried them against the 830 eagle hitch dad has and they are right, not sure the year on it but it has the cast iron platform and a single stick trans with the big knob, it is also a short hood, I think it is a fairly late short hood, the other one grandpa had was also a short hood eagle hitch but it had the stamped steel platforms and the small gear shift knob

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back