Recent content by 350 dave

  1. 3

    IH 350 High Utility

    yes exactly thanks
  2. 3

    IH 350 High Utility

    thanks for the pic's it looks about 5 inches higher than a normal utility on the front. is the hieght difference on the rear just bigger tires?
  3. 3

    Re: F30

    nice, ditto those front tires- and I would put on a muffler at least above my head very nice
  4. 3

    IH 350 High Utility

    hows about some pic's ??
  5. 3

    International 300 utility with loader 6 ft bucket

    Should you decide to scrape, I suggest you post it here. Or, part it out until your sick of it. Then call the scrap guys. You have a lot off un-boltable parts. just a thought... wish you were closer
  6. 3

    PROJECTS - Corning, NY

    Just saw these on CL. In Penn, but just south of Corning NY. oh so little time.... http://elmira.craigslist.org/grd/5444129128.html
  7. 3

    10-20 update

    forgot to ad, a guy I know took in a load of scrap today, $48 a ton.
  8. 3

    lih 300 utility motor locked

    p.s a year or 2 later I learned it was the mag coil that was no good replaced it and it's still running, 2, maybe 3 pulls on the crank
  9. 3

    lih 300 utility motor locked

    EITHER LOCK - been there, done that. many years ago with my M, getting wood in cold weather. It would not start, really put the juice to it. Would not roll start, just skidded. Had 2 pistons lock up. Pulled the oil pan and tapped them loose from the underside with a axe handle and post mall...
  10. 3

    10-20 update

    http://utica.craigslist.org/grd/5367036919.html hope I am not breaking any rules here, but.. there it is. truth is I have 2 300U's and a Regular that need fixed and put back together, and...blah blah I have no way to move it. I just don't need another project that is under funded. It's about...
  11. 3

    10-20 price

    just curious what you all think, I have located a 10-20 that is complete, but has been out side for ever. Mag, fenders, seat, radiator carb, draw bar, wheel weights, gas tank, air cleaner. It is all there. On rubber all around:which is shot. Engine is stuck as you would expect. It was...
  12. 3

    Followup on new cylinder for 300 fast hitch

    where are you located? drop me a line at [email protected] thanks
  13. 3

    todays young generation

    Why would you want dented corn anyway? If your looking for some "project" corn, send me your addy and I'll fix you up!
  14. 3

    Hard starting Farmall H

    my 2 cents - don't limit your battery to one that will fit in the "as issued" battery box. you may find a lot more cold cranking amps come in a bigger package. Or try an 8 volt battery. It is common enough around here: upstate NY. Tractor supply has them about $80. Auto zone (next door)...
  15. 3

    Aleternator on a 300U

    I have a 6 volt alternator and it does not fit under, BUT the hood covers to keep weather out. There are lots of guys on here who can set you in the right direction.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top