Recent content by ActionYobbo

  1. A

    video of my 300 utility

    link is not showing up on the old page but if you click on modern view over there to the right it will show the link to the video
  2. A

    video of my 300 utility

    made a video of my 300 utility doing some work https://youtu.be/CBz2s85i3xM Untitled URL Link
  3. A

    300 U Hydraulic pump rebuild question 5. Follow up

    How did you set the pressure on the bronze bushings. Did you put in new bronze parts and shim them to the correct spacing.
  4. A

    IH 300 utility brakes locked up

    Another update I pulled the brakes off the left side and swapped the fiber discs. So left discs to the right and right discs to the left and the problem went to the left. So now the left is locked up. If I get some more time tomorrow I will pull them apart again and have a real good look at the...
  5. A

    IH 300 utility brakes locked up

    Yep if I tighten the bolts up the brakes are locked on. The brakes worked good for 2 years and now they are too big
  6. A

    IH 300 utility brakes locked up

    Try again for the picture
  7. A

    IH 300 utility brakes locked up

    I have not got it properly fixed I am driving it around with the bolts for the brake can backed out 2 turns. Here is a picture of the 300 with a slasher. Its a great day when I can do a few laps on thd tractor.
  8. A

    IH 300 utility brakes locked up

    I had rebuilt the brakes 2 years ago and have had no trouble with the brakes since the rebuild until last weekend when the I went to use the tractor the right side wheel was locked up. I quickly figured out it was the brakes and loosend the bolts holding the brakes on and the tractor was able to...
  9. A

    charging and boiling battery dry

    I tested it today and before starting the battery is 12.75 then 13.5 at idle and 14.75 at pto rpm. I will take the battery to the store and get it tested one day this week Thanks
  10. A

    charging and boiling battery dry

    I have a 300 utility which I converted to 12v using a kit from Charlieu. My problem is the ammeter is always showing its charging and its boiling the battery dry. The only electricals I have hooked up is the ignition and charging system. what should I be looking at?
  11. A

    300 Utility Hydraulics

    have you cleaned out the valve body for the loader?
  12. A

    superior loader cylinders

    I have a superior loader and the lift cylinders are leaking. I want to rebuild them but I dont know what brand/model they are so I am posting pictures here to see if you guys can help me.
  13. A

    superior loader cylinders

    I have a superior loader and the lift cylinders are leaking. I want to rebuild them but I dont know what brand/model they are so I am posting pictures here to see if you guys can help me.
  14. A

    IH300 u brakes

    I ordered the parts from this site. I got 2 springs 2 discs and 8 balls.
  15. A

    IH300 u brakes

    I need to fix the brakes on my good old 300 utility.I have searched and looked but I cant find what brake parts I need to buy. I need the part number for the fiber disk and how many per side do I need to get. what other parts should I get? Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top