Recent content by ampster63

  1. A

    mf 135 screw hole on steering shaft???

    What is the purpose of the screw hole on the upper part of the steering shaft just behind and under the dash? Mine is missing!
  2. A

    135 brakes

    not gonna be able to help you much other than to tell you mine does the same thing
  3. A

    spray paint for rims?

    what is the closest match of a spray paint for the natural silver color for the rims on my 135?
  4. A

    135 fuel gauge installation ?

    I am installing a new fuel gauge; on the back of the fuel gauge there is 3 wire clips. One has a "B" beside it, one has a "T" beside it and the other has "12 v" beside it. How would I wire this to get it working properly assuming the sending unit is good?
  5. A

    135 nose cone grill?

    thanks....they do
  6. A

    135 nose cone grill?

    I am looking for a replacement nose cone grill...does anyone know where on is available? I don't want to replace the complete nose cone, just the grill.
  7. A

    mf 135 tmp gauge problem

    The part I purchased was a gauge and sending unit which I threaded in the block at the proper location after removing the old one.
  8. A

    mf 135 tmp gauge problem

    I installed a new temp gauge but it still does not seem to be working...anybody have the same problem?
  9. A

    temp gauge instalation

    Thanks for the help
  10. A

    temp gauge instalation

    thanks for all the tips. Would I be safe to assume that cutting the capilllary tube and slipping the new threaded fitting off and putting the old threaded fitting on would not be a good idea? what is inside the capillatry tube?
  11. A

    temp gauge instalation

    IT APPEARS TO BE LEAKING FROM THE INTERIOR, WHERE THE TEMP BULB RUNS THROUGH THE THREADED PLUG
  12. A

    temp gauge instalation

    I am trying to install a new temp gauge on my 1972 MF 135 but when I screw the new temp gauge into the block it leaks. It appears to be the same as the old threads. Any suggestions?????
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top