mf 135 tmp gauge problem

Inno is correct if you only replaced the gauge it should be mechanical no power to it other than the light. When you replace it, didn't it come as a complete kit? If yours is electric I would change it to a complete kit being mechanical, the replace is not that expensive. The complete kit will consist of a unit that goes into the engine with a tube running to the gauge, simple set up less problems.
 
The part I purchased was a gauge and sending unit which I threaded in the block at the proper location after removing the old one.
 
The 135s came with a mechanical gauge that screws into the thermostat housing on the upper left part of the engine I think. Many times, the thermostat is partially stuck open and will not let the engine heat up enough to move the gauge. Make sure it is completely full of coolant as well; an air pocket there can cause it not to read.

Hope this helps!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top