Recent content by Bharpold

  1. B

    Identify this plow

    Thank you for the brochures, the hitch has been reworked. I bought this plow for next to nothing. I’m getting ready to try it out lol
  2. B

    Identify this plow

    I’ve looked everywhere online for the split moldboard and can’t find much. I bought a 6 ft disc and he threw that in with it. I haven’t used it yet but getting ready too. Thanks for your time. its there but cant read it It’s hard to read I can see a 12 and that’s it
  3. B

    Identify this plow

    Does anyone know what brand plow this is? There is a small tag on it but you can’t read it. Thanks guys
  4. B

    AC C seat

    A few years ago I bought a new seat for my B from a seller on ebay. It was a textured marine grade material. I'm working on a C now and want the exact same seat for it but I'm unable to find it again to order one. My records for ebay purchases go back to February 2020 so it was before that if it...
  5. rusty6

    2090 Clutch Now

    A little update on the 2090 transmission problems. We did get the shift rail back inside complete with a new custom made pin to hold it in place. I have some video of it to post when I get time In other news, the clutch is the cause of the worn out pin. This tractor clutch does not have the...
  6. W

    8n wants to stall on incline

    My 8n runs on flat surface and will also run the brush hog ok. However the second that I go on any incline it wants to die. It surges like it's running out of fuel. My tank has been cleaned and coated. I cleaned all fuel lines out and installed a new carburator. Not sure what else to do to...
  7. G

    Ford 2000 3 cylinder Gas 4 speed

    The hole in the countershaft that the PTO is supposed to plug into is too small, too shallow and is tapered. The PTO shaft tip is not tapered and it is too big in diameter and too long. Can I drill the hole bigger to match the PTO shaft tip?
  8. B

    Hay maxx drum mower

    Ok I sure will, thanks a lot man I appreciate it
  9. B

    Hay maxx drum mower

    I looked again and google is bringing up farm maxx instead of hay maxx. Could you send me the link you found? Thanks
  10. B

    Hay maxx drum mower

    I did too but nothing came up, maybe I typed it in wrong. Ill try again, thanks man
  11. B

    Hay maxx drum mower

    Looking for a hay maxx drum mower manual
  12. G

    solenoid for ih 660

    Can you get a solenoid from autozone that will work on an ih 660? Thanks for any help.
  13. B

    Ford 841

    I just got this tractor and it has blue paint under the red. Its a 57 model and all the ones Ive seen are red and white, Any one know why it wouldve blue? Thanks, Billy
  14. B

    Hay rake bearing needed

    I?ve got a massy Ferguson 29 wheel rake same as the vicon Acrobat. I need a bearing for it, it?s the old type cage roller bearing. Does anyone have one? Thanks, Billy
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top