Recent content by biglen76

  1. B

    oliver 2655 2255

    Why didn"t they make the Oliver 2655 with a cat motor for more horsepower. I know they made it in the 2255 but wh y not in the 2655.
  2. B

    oliver self propelled chopper

    does anyone out there know where I can find a self propelled oliver chopper? I am also looking for a oliver self unloading wagon. Good to fair condition for both items. Did they not make alot of oliver wagons?
  3. B

    oliver self propelled chopper

    does anyone out there know where I can find a self propelled oliver chopper? I am also looking for a oliver self unloading wagon. Good to fair condition for both items. Did they not make alot of oliver wagons?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top