oliver self propelled chopper

biglen76

New User
does anyone out there know where I can find a self propelled oliver chopper? I am also looking for a oliver self unloading wagon. Good to fair condition for both items. Did they not make alot of oliver wagons?
 
I have heard of two of those choppers and no boxes. Make a wanted ad and hope like crazy you find one. They are out there though, but they are getting slim. Good luck!
 
Try Rick Gibson at Circleville Kansas, he has one he ran till a couple years ago, when he started having it custom done. I"m sure he"d sell it . 785-924-3702 is phone #.
 
There's one on M66 north of Ionia Michigan too. Been sitting out there for quite a while,but I don't know the guys name or number.
 
anybody have a picture of one? I used to milk for a guy that had an old self propelled fox that was cool old chopper!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top