Recent content by blackmagic

  1. B

    PN won't turn over

    No, I don't get a spark.
  2. B

    PN won't turn over

    Thank you all for the quick responses. Here are my answers to your questions. Yes, I am referring to the starter push switch. It may be that the switch is bad, but that doesn't explain why it won't turn over when it is crossed. I tried crossing with both types of screw drivers and neither worked.
  3. B

    PN won't turn over

    My 9n won't turn over, when crossing the starter solenoid poles with a screw driver. The starter is good and turns over with battery connected directly to the starter motor. The starter solenoid has two poles, and there is 6 volts power to the pole on hot side of the solenoid. The cable...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top