Recent content by Boots2563

  1. M

    Danville PA FFA Pull

    Located about 10 minutes from Interstate 80, this pull will benefit the Danville FFA chapter in Central PA. 2010 MAFMCA rules are the same as the 2009 rules, and are available at www.mafmca.com When the 2010 rules hit the website the only changes will be to the dates. E-mail me at...
  2. B

    oil

    what is a good oil I can put in the air breather on my H farmall? I need something pretty quick I got a Christmas parade tonight and it has no oil at all in it. Thanks David
  3. B

    drawbar mount

    Cooper Texas Whitch is about 80 miles east of Dallas Tx.
  4. B

    drawbar mount

    Can anyone give me a part # for the swinging draw bar pivot mount on a 39 H farmall and also the draw bar if it has one. I got to have one and the place where I found this stuff has it by the piles he told me. Thanks David
  5. B

    brake shoes on a 39 H

    what does a set of good brake shoes sell for for a 39 H farmall? I hope they are pretty cheap Thanks David
  6. B

    Vinyl decals

    Bob Yes you can use windex to do that with. I have even used dish washing soap mixed with water to do it. It only takes enough soap to make a few bubbles not much soap fill a windex size bottle up with water and just a little soap and shake it up real good and spray it on. I used to put my...
  7. B

    Brakes

    I need some help on adjusting the brakes on a H farmall. I need to know how to do it.I looked at the shoe and it is in good shape but I have no brake on the right side.I also want to know what that set screw is on the bottom of that thing where the brake shoe is. Thanks David
  8. B

    6 volt to 12 volt

    I would like to know what all i have to change or to do to go from a 6 volt to a 12 volt on a H farmall? I also need to know will the lights on it work on 12 volts or any thing need to be changed on that. It is on 6 volts now BUT I took the 6 volt battery off and replaced it with a 12 volt to...
  9. B

    Lighting

    Ha Ha. Really funny. I am just trying to get some information so that I can get the lights working before the Christmas parade so that my wife and family can ride on it.
  10. B

    Lighting

    I need to know what all I would need to change so that my lights on my H will run from a 12 volt battery
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top