Recent content by bstyve2004

  1. B

    Roosa Master Pump intermittent?????

    I have a case 580 diesel with a roosa master 4cyl injection pump. Sometimes the tractor won't run without either feeding it then, it clears up and runs for awhile good. It has plenty of fuel to it and the return is not plugged. Question: can these pumps be intermittent verses, work or not work...
  2. B

    MF 100 or MF200 loader controls

    I can't find anything, parts or literature on my controls on, a MF 200 Loader (MF 100 controls look same). The big casting letters are AICO. Other options were available but mine is AICO. Any comment would be helpful. Thanx
  3. B

    wd 45 final drive noise

    Thanx Ron, their is backlash associated with the noise. I will see if my repair manual tells me.
  4. B

    wd 45 final drive noise

    I have 2 wd 45's, both have noise coming from both final drives in the rear wheels. I guess that is normal? any comment appriciated, thank you.
  5. B

    imp dozer cylinder repair

    I just resealed a D4c lift cylinder using 1/2 diameter graphite packing seal. Saved $164 so far so good.
  6. B

    1962 D4c Transfer pump bleed hole leak?

    I had the cat dealer install new seals and a bushing in the transfer pump. I have about one drop every ten seconds out of the bleed orfice in the pump. Seems to me should be no leaking? Should I bring it back to them? Any help is appriciated. Thank you!!!!!
  7. B

    IH 3514loader/backhoe hydraulics

    Automotive terms left and right as sitting in the vehicle lookin forward.
  8. B

    D17 allis not running right

    Check your compresion. I ground the coil wire and crank the engine and listen to even cranking (even compresion)first tho. Mabey intake valve train issue , flat cam? Just something else to think about.
  9. B

    1962 D4c HP?

    Don't see a Horsepower spec for a 1962 d4c. d4 hp to 1958 is 50hp listing. I have a blade that also was on a d6. Power seems lacking a bit. Any comment appriciated.
  10. B

    ford 4000

    My experience with vapor lock, is to much heat around the fuel pump and or lines.
  11. B

    1962 D4c Steering

    Left steering has a light clunk sound and turns easy. The right, takes more effort but will turn with no clunk. After warm up can't tell much difference between the two. Which one is correct and is their an adjustment? Thanx!
  12. B

    1962 D4C with Hydraulic 143 (lifting problem)

    @ Old Magnet: After your sugjestion I tryed the lever for Implement hydrualics that are capped off. The engine loaded up pretty good leading me to believe pump is good. I had some seepage from one lift cylinder that also was not moving at all compared to alittle movement from the other. Tore...
  13. B

    D15 - G160 rings too tight

    Good oil in cylinders. Ring gap ok. I understand "somewhat tight" but this is "alot" of tight. Saw a spec saying 15lbs of pull for piston? This is alot more than 15lbs. I believe spring tension of new rings is wrong. Thanx.
  14. B

    D15 - G160 rings too tight

    Installing new rings in a g 160 engine standard bore. When install pistons with new rings I can hardely turn engine. Plenty of ring end gap. Checked the bearings for siezing and its for sure the rings too tight. thanx
  15. B

    1962 D4C with Hydraulic 143 (lifting problem)

    #55e290=143 hydraulics. Blade won't lift after about 10 minutes of run time (When it warms up). Fluid level is full, full, full. Don't see any foaming. Don't know were to start. Looks like pump has been replaced before (different color paint). Thanx in advance!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top