Recent content by CaseandMoline

  1. CaseandMoline

    An interesting tractor (Case DI)

    The bar along the back is the foot operated brake (right pedal), another unique piece on this tractor.
  2. CaseandMoline

    An interesting tractor (Case DI)

    @casecollectorsc South eastern Ontario, about an hour south of Ottawa.
  3. CaseandMoline

    An interesting tractor (Case DI)

    The spring on the front end is for torsion. If the front end gets on an extreme angle it starts to load up and restrict movement. Even still it wouldn't be difficult to roll.
  4. CaseandMoline

    An interesting tractor (Case DI)

    Some pictures of a tractor I haven't seen any recent pictures of, a 1945 Case DI narrow. I got this tractor about two years ago. It runs well but we have had a tire failure as you can see in the pictures. It is believed to be a military tractor. I thought some of you might be interested to see...
  5. CaseandMoline

    Marvel Schebler Tsx flooding?

    Did you change the seat as well?
  6. CaseandMoline

    52 Case VA with Rear Steel

    The wheel centres look like original Case but I've never heard of steel on a VA. Steel wheels were optional on some models of Case tractors from factory at least until 1957.
  7. CaseandMoline

    What was your longest tractor ride?

    Not the furthest, but the longest drive I had on a tractor was on a model C case (no road gear). The gas tank was dirty so it frequently stalled took about three hours to drive six miles.
  8. CaseandMoline

    John Deere BR pricing

    A local guy has a John Deere BR for sale and said to make him an offer. I'm not a John Deere guy and wasn't sure on a price. The tractor is an older restoration with decent rubber and electric start. It hasn't run in 5-10 years but has been kept inside. I'm located in south eastern Ontario so...
  9. CaseandMoline

    Two piece tractor rims

    @flying belgian That's what I thought, it's not like a truck tire running at 60+ psi.
  10. CaseandMoline

    Two piece tractor rims

    The input is helpful. I've never had to work with a split lock ring wheel. Stand clear and make sure it's all clean.
  11. CaseandMoline

    Two piece tractor rims

    This is the same size and style.
  12. CaseandMoline

    Two piece tractor rims

    I have a 1945 Case DI which recently blew a rear tire. The tractor has 10-24 tires with a split lock ring rim similar to an old truck. I've done tractor tires before but not one of this style. I'm wondering if there are any different tricks to this kind of rim and if I should take the same...
  13. CaseandMoline

    Minneapolis Moline U cylinder heads

    @molinegb I just need one of the GE30E or 10A equivalent heads.
  14. CaseandMoline

    Minneapolis Moline U cylinder heads

    I'm looking for a stock GE30E/104209 casting number cylinder head or a pair of other heads in Canada, preferably Ontario. I'm wondering if anyone has one or knows of a good salvage yard or dealer that might have one?
  15. Event image

    Farmersville Exhibition

    Tractor, gas engine and car show with tractor pull and truck pull.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top