Recent content by Clee Kain

  1. C

    JD 730 D won't start.

    The fuel is turned on and gravity flows feely. Do not see how we could assemble the transfer pump incorrectly. It sounds like it is turning. Not sure about compression.
  2. C

    JD 730 D won't start.

    Need help. Any ideas why I cannot get a pressure reading off the transfer pump. Am connected on the pump outlet. Have disassembled that pump twice, see nothing wrong. Clee Kain
  3. C

    1959 JD730 D

    After replacing fuel filters and cleaning bowl. I cannot get the diesel to fire, appears not to have fuel out the injectors. however only guessing. Is this a bleeding of air problem ? Thanks
  4. C

    JD 4120

    I am trying to service a 4120 for a friend and cannot find a hood release. I think it opens up ??? Anyone familiar with this. Thanks
  5. C

    1950 Case DC hyd drain plug?

    Drain plug should be: Underside of the rearend. above the drawbar. you have to lay on yer back and crawl under... sorta like a car with drain plug in bottom of oil pan.
  6. C

    case 118 lawnmower

    yes they are good rear ends. there is a good info source, called 'Case Colt Garden Tractors'.
  7. C

    1950 Case DC hyd drain plug?

    Yes it is underneath the assy, right over the swinging drawbar. you have it correct regarding the fill holes. Mine has a 3/8 'full level' plug, on the right side.
  8. C

    JD 730 D

    Anyone know where I can find the adjustment procedure for pony motor clutch. To properly engage ansd start the diesel. Thanks, Clee
  9. C

    JD A

    I am needing to reconnect wires on coil and distribitor. 1951 JD A with an alternator. Can anyone tell me if it can still be positive ground. seems I read, alternators only work with neg. ground Thanks
  10. C

    JD 730 D part needed

    I need a part that goes in the pony-to- flywheel trans. assy. It is the cast piece that moves the small gear out to engage the flywheel. no. F2354R Anyone know of a source.. Thanks, Clee Kain
  11. C

    JD Model D

    Does anyone have information on correct color scheme on 1946 D. Like what parts are yellow and what is black ?? any correct pictures available. Thanks
  12. C

    Model D

    Anyone know the proper lubricant for the rear end on a 1946 JD -D and capacity. Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top