Recent content by Clem16

  1. C

    Looking for some OEM part numbers. 202 Massey

    Thanks Jim, I’ll dig into it. Was having trouble locating the parts in the first link that was replied to me. I need to dig around on the machine looking for a tag to help identify serial number and exact model and year. Anyone have any idea where that tag may be located, I’ll post some photos...
  2. C

    Looking for some OEM part numbers. 202 Massey

    We are working on about a 1956 202 Massey Ferguson Industrial. Was wondering if anyone had access to the parts catalog for it. Was looking for some OEM part numbers. We found the parts on this site that we need, but we are looking for the original part numbers. The part that we are replacing...
  3. C

    International B275 Glow Plug Resistors Element.

    Haha 😂 yeah! We have a 414 from the same series too. (We collect a ton of stuff, it’s like a museum here on the farm) When the systems working, it actually works well, it’s GOT to have a live battery in it tho. And that battery HAS to stay charged. It takes a ton of juice to run those glow...
  4. C

    International B275 Glow Plug Resistors Element.

    Totally understand. It’s a “working tractor”, but it’s also my hobby project baby tractor. So yes, it’s kinda archaic but it’s also kinda a neat setup just to have. If I strip out how it was designed, then it’s not much different from buying a new tractor. I consider it a working tractor because...
  5. C

    International B275 Glow Plug Resistors Element.

    Ah! Same wire that’s used in VAPE 💨 smoking. I may actually have a couple rolls of different wire diameters. Those look like wrapped wire coils. The resistors in the dash looks like a solid piece of wire. It probably is Nichrome, so I may have to do some experimentation. I may order a whole...
  6. C

    International B275 Glow Plug Resistors Element.

    From Northern Canada here. We just rebuilt an International B275, motor. I put brand new glow plugs in, brand new resistor indicator on the dash, and all new heavy wiring to provide the power to the plugs. It’s the “old style” where if one plug burns out, none work. I actually prefer to keep...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top