Recent content by Daniel in PA

  1. D

    Breakaway remotes

    Sorry https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/170138_Breakaway-Coupler-Seal-Kit_57475.htm
  2. D

    Breakaway remotes

    Does anyone have experience with the seal kit our host sells for the breakaway couplers? There on lots of models, mine is a tw5. They have no photo so I don’t know what I’m getting in the kit. I’m assuming one kit per remote. Thanks https://secure.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-bin/store/kart.cgi?a=
  3. D

    TW5 remotes

    Thank you Sir, the knowledge you conveyed got me thinking in the right direction. I haven’t even ran it yet with levers in float but what I’ve noticed is the levers on a common pivot shaft under the panel all move somewhat when I move remotes and 3p arm levers. First plan is disassemble quadrant...
  4. D

    TW5 remotes

    Bern, thanks for taking time to reply, the float is a great idea and I will try that and update. In the meantime help me understand the system so I’m not guessing. In the photo the loader is tee’d in between the left and right valves and in the background the pilot is tee’d also. Am I correct to...
  5. D

    TW5 remotes

    Howdy all. I’ve read a lot about leaking remotes but have a question. My tractor has 4 remotes on a series 2 TW-5, I never use or have used them, this tractor is used for road maintenance so they never get engaged. Levers on the couplers are in the vertical position but they still leak out of...
  6. D

    Code 3141

    Thanks for the reply. I deleted Def, Dpf, Egr and Pcv and it helped a lot with throwing codes and derating. The book said my problem/code could be anywhere in the fuel system so I decided to start with the suction part. Found a quick connect fuel line coupler that was loose and would wobble...
  7. D

    Code 3141

    Howdy, I posted this problem on the skid steer forum and didn’t get a reply, thinking perhaps this could also be a tractor problem. See below. Thanks I have a L230 that every once in a while it throws 3141 code, keeps running fine, just beeps. If I turn it off and restart, it’s gone. Next day...
  8. D

    JD 55 Combine being scrapped

    Yes, I think I called it the cylinder on Craigslist. I was called to fix a sheered key but told her there was more problem, pulled the head and found a bent, hung up bar. Didn’t go any further, this was lat fall.
  9. D

    JD 55 Combine being scrapped

    Thanks, I posted it on the combine forum, also on Craigslist. I found several nonprofit places you can donate it, that’s an option. Serial number attached
  10. D

    John Deere 55 combine being scrapped

    Hello. On my sisters farm in Waynesboro PA is a 55 combine that they are going to take to the scrapyard. I runs and drives and I just heard about this and it seem ashamed that good parts go to waste. They have already hauled away 2 heads. They were told $500 to $1000 for scrap and there talking...
  11. D

    JD 55 Combine being scrapped

    Hello. On my sisters farm in Waynesboro PA is a 55 combine that they are going to take to the scrapyard. I runs and drives and I just heard about this and it seem ashamed that good parts go to waste. They have already hauled away 2 heads. They were told $500 to $1000 for scrap and there talking...
  12. D

    Tw-5 door courtesy door switch

    Good thought but it’s domed and smooth, also you can see around the switch is a rubber boot that would seal the switch from moisture when the door is closed. The series two door must have had a bulge in the metal at that spot to contact the switch, looking at the series 1 I don’t believe it had...
  13. D

    Tw-5 door courtesy door switch

    Here is a picture with the top up, door closed, looking down from the top. Button tip is at least 1” from door frame. As pictured I have continuity so the light would be on. I have worked the switch and it travels smoothly and the plunger is coming the whole way out. Thanks
  14. D

    Tw-5 door courtesy door switch

    Hey guy, working on another cab issue and need some input. I put new interior cab lights in, original ones were gone. The door on my tractor was changed at one time before me and there’s no provision on the door to push in the switch button when the door is closed, the switch sets back away from...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top