Recent content by DaveA

  1. D

    Fordson dexta hydraulic filter

    Yes there was a lot of papery like junk under the suction canister I tried to get it all out but I would like get it all out If I pull the side cover off and pull the pump out is their a o ring between the pump and the suction canister thanks for your help
  2. D

    Fordson dexta hydraulic filter

    How do I replace or clean the suction hydraulic filter in a 1958 fordson dexta
  3. D

    Dexta

    engine running it also don't respond well when I operate the control lever
  4. D

    Dexta

    What would cause my 3point arms to slowly drop on my 1958 dexta.? Thanks for any information
  5. D

    3 polnt lift on my dexta

    I have a 1958 dexta tractor with a 2 stage clutch and the 3 polnt lift is not working when you put the clutch all the way down. Is this normal??
  6. D

    Hydraulic lift on 1958 Dexta

    Looking for some shop in central Minnesota that is good at fixing the 3 point lift
  7. D

    Bad oil pressure on dexta

    the oil pressure on my dexta drops from 50 to 5 after getting warmed up any ideas will help O
  8. D

    Bad oil pressure on dexta

    I have a 1958 dexta diesel with bad oil pressure When I first start it the pressure is 45 to 50 lbs After 15 to 20 minutes use it drops to about 5 lbs any ideas on how to fix thanks
  9. D

    commpression test on a ford dexta diesel

    Sorry I did mean glow plugs
  10. D

    commpression test on a ford dexta diesel

    How do you do a commpression test on a ford dexta diesel?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top