Recent content by David Arnett

  1. D

    JD 520LP clutch

    Ok thanks I will try that.
  2. D

    JD 520LP clutch

    My JD 520LP clutch will not lock in. The tractor will do fine as long as I hold the clutch lever forward or in the back position. Things I should check? Thanks.
  3. D

    OT: Tool Bag

    Im really glad you all are enjoying it.
  4. D

    John Deere 520LP PTO

    I hope thats not the case!
  5. D

    OT: Tool Bag

    Hows that JD M doing James and Nancy? I sure miss her!
  6. D

    John Deere 520LP PTO

    Thanks. I will give that a try again to make sure I was doing it correctly. Thanks a lot.
  7. D

    John Deere 520LP PTO

    This is the small lever just in front of your right foot correct? I believe I have tried that but I will try again.
  8. D

    John Deere 520LP PTO

    I have a john deere 520lp and I can't get the PTO to work. Which lever or levers control the PTO? There is one foot pedal lever and a small handle lever but neither one is engaging the PTO. When the foot pedal lever is pushed up I can turn the PTO shaft by hand but that is it and when the...
  9. D

    John deere 520 front weights

    I just saw those on ebay. Wow! I'm going to bolt these on my 520LP. Like I said this is the first set I have seen. I guess I got a good deal at $150.00. Thanks.
  10. D

    John deere 520 front weights

    That helps a lot. I have been involved with antique John Deere tractors for about 10 years and I have never seen a set like this. Thanks for your help.
  11. D

    John deere 520 front weights

    My tractor has a narrow front end. Are the weights i have made for a wide front end or they just another JD front weight option? Thanks.
  12. D

    John deere 520 front weights

    I bought a two piece weight set for my JD 520LP a few days ago but they are not what I thought. I thought they were the side mount weights that go with my front weight but it turns out that they actually wrap all the way around the front and touch in the front and bolt to the front. They...
  13. D

    JD 520LP

    Im located in Corsicana Texas so dirt dobbers are a big issue. Let me do some more checking here to see what I can find out. I will let you know what I find. My starter is now in the shop so I will check it out as soon as I get the starter back. Thanks for the info.
  14. D

    JD 520LP

    I just got my 520lp running. It will idle just fine but as soon as you give it throttle it will start choking and die. I made sure the oil breather cup was half full of oil but thats all Ive done. I'm sure its the carb but whats the first step to take here? Thanks for you help.
  15. D

    520lp tractor help!

    I just got in a Century model H but it will not bolt up to my original bracket. I am going to have to build a mounting bracket to attach to the original bracket but it should work when I get it put on. Thanks for your help. I did find a local forklift repair shop that will make propane hoses...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top