Recent content by Deadeye1

  1. D

    help ID this engine

    I have an old ONAN,2 cyl diesel engine w/generator. it came off an old boat. the only numbers I can find on the block are P2178 and P2223 (Casting numbers) and 009 (Stamped). Where can I go to find out what I have?
  2. D

    need help 7610s

    friend has a 7610S. i"m trying to help him but am in over my head. the three point lift will not go down. any ideas where to start?
  3. D

    Ot-where are you located?

    Hopkins, SC. Originally, Osterburg, PA. Bedford County.
  4. D

    Ignition Switch

    I"ve got a universal CAT switch on mine. Best switch around. PART # 9G7641 at your cat dealer.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top