Recent content by DG 3

  1. D

    Alternator

    Thanks
  2. D

    Alternator

    Thanks
  3. D

    Alternator

    I want your opinion. For tractor pulling, could a guy get by without running an alternator if you charged the battery before every pull ?
  4. D

    77 plus 310

    I just found that a 1600 used a 12 inch clutch with the same splines. So I will use that. Thanks for your help !!
  5. D

    77 plus 310

    I am just pulling in the 4 mph 15.5 cut tire class. So I am just going to leave it stock. Will the 10 inch clutch and pressure plate be good enough for it ? Thanks !
  6. D

    77 plus 310

    When putting the 310 in the 77 what clutch, pressure plate and flywheel do I use ?
  7. D

    Super 77

    Thanks
  8. D

    77 with 310 gas

    Thank You !!
  9. D

    77 with 310 gas

    When putting a 310 gas in a 77, what bell housing do you use?
  10. D

    Super 77

    That’s my story , a day late and a dollar short. Thanks for the reply
  11. D

    Super 77

    Thanks
  12. D

    Super 77

    Thanks !
  13. D

    Super 77

    Where can I find the front frame for a Super 77 ?
  14. D

    Case 1070

    How much hp can I get out of it by just turning up the pump. I want to do some na pulling. Thanks
  15. D

    DT466

    Thanks for the info. Sounds like you worked hard but had some fun along the way
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top