Recent content by Don F

  1. D

    where to get parts

    I am kind new at this, so am looking for info. I have a Farmall C and the fan assembly with the shaft thru it is cut out. the fan is ok but I need to to buy a new assembly, less the fan. Am hope someone can help
  2. D

    Update on 520

    Several wks ago I asked for your best guess on the value of a 57 JD 520, (Thanks to BuickandDeere,Ten-Twenty and Tom 43 for your response). After more investigation it turns out to be a early 56, it runs and drives fine, no gear noise. The tin and paint job looks show room. The three point is...
  3. D

    John Deere 520

    I am looking for some info on the value of a 57 John Deere 520. The tractor has been restored new paint, tires look to be 80 to 90 per, wide front and 3point. I would say on a 1 to 10 it is a strong 9. I have not heard it run yet. Does anyone a guess or a ballpark on a value,low to high...
  4. D

    Farmall H

    Thanks to Steven F/Az, Rusty Farmall and Lynn Davis for your response to my H front end question. Its does appears to be a Factory front. Any idea as to the worth of the tractor. The tin looks fairly good, motor is stuck, one rim is all rusted out only one rear tires is good, front tires look...
  5. D

    Farmall H

    Thanks to Steven F/Az, Rusty Farmall and Lynn Davis for your response to my H front end question. Its does appears to be a Factory front. Any idea as to the worth of the tractor. The tin looks fairly good, motor is stuck, one rim is all rusted out only one rear tires is good, front tires look...
  6. D

    Farmall H

    On a 1946 Farmall H, is there a way to tell if the wide front is factory or after market. the tractor looks to be to far gone to restore. Would the front end be desirable if one were to part it out. If so any estimate as to value Thanks again Don
  7. D

    Painting A Farmall

    Thanks to Duanes, and agpilot,for the info Re: the book by Guy Fay and Andy Kraushaar. Where can I get a copy of it? Thanks again Don F
  8. D

    Painting A Farmall

    Many thanks to Dave BN, Georgeky, Vern, ScottyHOMEy, Maark, Duanes, and Agpilot for the help. The other question I had was, do I put on the new wiring harness before I paint. Thanks again. Don F
  9. D

    Painting A farmall

    I have a 47 farmall A I am restoring, I am to ready to sandblast and paint. I have several questions I hope someone can help me with. What color do I paint generator, the starter, and the mag.. Also I have a new wiring harness, do I put it on before I paint or after? Any other pointers or...
  10. D

    Farmall A

    Looking for some help and advice. Am restoring Farmall A. Steering wheel is pited has several cracks, (all the way through) Should a person buy a new one or is there some place that reconditions them, your advice please. In the paint code I find the color code for the red, but not for grey on...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top