Recent content by Donny

  1. D

    Where can I get a basic Wiring diagram or schematic?

    That worked. Thanks Donny
  2. D

    Where can I get a basic Wiring diagram or schematic?

    First thing I need to do is acquire a basic wiring diagram or schematic to make sure all wiring is correct on new garden tractor before buying and installing a new battery. Is there someplace online I could download one? Do any of you have one you could email to me? Just found out (Thank you...
  3. D

    Where can I get a basic Wiring diagram or schematic?

    First thing I need to do is acquire a basic wiring diagram or schematic to make sure all wiring is correct on new garden tractor before buying and installing a new battery. Is there someplace online I could download one? Do any of you have one you could email to me? Mine is just basic. It...
  4. D

    Can you identify this old garden tractor?

    Mine does not even run yet. First needs an new battery. But before that, the wiring is a mess. Need to make sure it is OK. Thanks for all the replies everyone. Lots of info. Donny.
  5. D

    Can you identify this old garden tractor?

    Yes, it is from wards. Thank you so much! Now I know it was from late 70's. Any more info anyone can offer, is very much appreciated!!! Donny garden tractor
  6. D

    Can you identify this old garden tractor?

    Pics and info are here: http://webpages.charter.net/techdon/mower.html Montgomery Ward Garden Tractor
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top