Recent content by eco88

  1. E

    530CK backhoe control valve assembly

    So, I have lost all power with the hydraulics. I am guessing it is because of the control valve leaking. I have attached a pic below. Could anyone point me in the right direction, as to what parts (and part #s) I have to replace? I am guessing I will have to take the control valve off and...
  2. E

    adjusting clutch on 530ck

    Here's a look in..
  3. E

    adjusting clutch on 530ck

    Thank you both. It's finally warm enough again to give it a try. I checked for clearances and seems to be about right. Just like on that pic. Small movement of the rod before it enters the bellhousing and pushes hard. Also about 1.5-2 inch of the pedal movement before it begins to push the...
  4. E

    adjusting clutch on 530ck

    Hi all, so I was able to somehow replace the clutch on the old 530ck I got this summer. Took me 2 days. I don't have any heavy machinery or tools so needless to say it took all I had to change it. I separated the housing just 6-8 inch, just enough to slide off the clutch and the bearing...
  5. E

    How to drive a 530ck?

    Dumb question, I know. But the tractor was not drivable when I picked it up (clutch shot, the owner never explained and I didn't ask either) .... so now once I fix the clutch, how the heck do I get it going? There are many levers and pedals, but all the labels and writing on it is gone/worn off...
  6. E

    Help with ID, and part #

    Thank you everyone for the input so far. So I'm going to go with 64/65 for now. Btw I found the clutch; the part # is: 110813A1
  7. E

    Help with ID, and part #

    Thank you for the replies. I do think it is a CK. Unfortunately there aren't many identifying numbers left on it anymore (looks like it's been re painted a couple of times in the past, and most tags/engravings are missing) Here is the other side
  8. E

    Help with ID, and part #

    Hello, I just picked up a diesel case 530 backhoe. The clutch is completely gone and needs to be replaced (before I start working on the rest of the hoe). It's my first backhoe, and also first time working on a clutch, so I was wondering if anyone could help me ID the year/model of the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top