Recent content by GaryinPa

  1. G

    PA bear attack???

    The news reported that the man got up to let his dog out and it wasn"t daylight yet. The game commision speculates that the dog got between the bear and her cubs. The man heard the dog barking outside, opened the door to let him in. The dog ran in with the bear in hot pursuit. The man proceded...
  2. L

    OT WOOD BOILER OUT OF WATER

    I have an oil fired boiler in the basement and a wood fired boiler in the attached garage. They are hooked together. I cut a cold water line doing a repair- maintence and drained my water system. Now my wood boiler is out of water after the repair was made. Have a supply tank in the basement...
  3. G

    Hats off to elder hunter

    We have quite a herd of elk across northern Pa. I took this photo in July of 2009.
  4. G

    OT: Best washer?

    Just bought a Speed Queen. Wife loves it. Large capacity, fast cycle time, most aggitation you can get and best of all.. Made In U.S.A. Check 'em out, you won't be disappointed. The problem that I have now is that my old Kenmore dryer will not dry the size load that my Speed Queen washer will wash.
  5. G

    Cows.

    I'm not suggesting to do this, but it's been done around here. A farmer couldn't keep his cows fenced in and they ended up going to auction and he was sent the check for the money recieved from the sale. It wasn't long before the farmer fenced in the cows that were remaining.
  6. G

    Use for wet straw???

    Here in Pa we have some mushroom farms that buy up hay and straw like that. I think it's mixed with manure to grow the mushrooms in.
  7. G

    O T Speeding Ticket

    I live in Pa, and I recieved one from the New Jersey Turnpike Authority a few years back with a photo of a motorcycle that had ran through a toll stop. It was the same model bike but the wierd thing about it was that I have personalized tags and so did this guy. He had the same personalized tags...
  8. B

    tea-20

    just bought a tea and am going thru it. been converted to 12 volts.where can i get tune up specs? tapet settings, timing,proper plugs etc? how do you determine what year?
  9. R

    value of 2255 2wd 3150 cat

    was wondering the going price for one and if anyone would be interested in one
  10. A

    Fiat-Allis 11-B transmission pump

    This message is a reply to an archived post by jkloepping on February 04, 2009 at 21:30:46. The original subject was "FiatAllis 11B transmission pump". please may i know the total cost for this pump to lagos nigeria
  11. B

    Walk Behind Garden Tiller

    Can anyone tell share information on an Allis Chalmers walk behind garden tiller. I just bought one and it is in great condition and runs great. All original with no rust and the paint is great except on the tines have been used. You can look at this tiller and tell it was used very little. All...
  12. J

    Hydraulic Loader won't go down.

    I have a loader on the front of my 8n that gets stuck up frequently. Once it gets stuck up it will break free after 5 minutes or so. Turning the tractor off does not help. The line to the loader runs off the bottom of the hydraulic pan. I"ve read about problems with the 3 point arms getting...
  13. D

    U-302 Fluid Leak

    I have a U-302 I've had for about a year that I use in my custom hay operation. I'm getting a pretty strong oil leak coming out of the brake housing (actually from the opening that the brake pedals pass through). Any idea whats going on here...what seal is bad, etc? Thanks in advance! Chris
  14. T

    manual for IH model 35 hay rake

    Hello, Anyone have a owner/operator manual you will part with? Do you now of a source that has them? Rake was made From 1969 to 1983 as a 4 bar and as a five bar version. Thanks for your help. Thomas
  15. A

    Ford 4000 starter?

    I have 4 cylinder disel ford 4000. When I try to start it it starts but the starter keeps turning and wont stop. I replaced the starter and it still does it. Any suggestions?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top