Recent content by George Foreman

  1. G

    unstyled John Deere A

    Yes your right,I shouldn've figured that out? I'll have to use a later styled head. Because the 6-1 wasn't made for the unstyled flat head.
  2. G

    unstyled John Deere A

    What set up would you guys go with? Just dead weight pulling tractor. 6-1 power block and a flat head, or a .125 over bore stock block and a heisler head? I have both of these options available just wondering if anyone has any experience with these setups. I also have the 6 3/4 crank in the...
  3. G

    1938 ANH

    Classified Ads to the left of form?? Their free?? sounds like it's rare, the only ANH built with no tag? I might have one?? or two? in the barn. You interested???
  4. G

    Aaron Tipton

    Thanks, He hasn't been around singing? maybe he's seen the light and dealing tractors, or tractor parts?
  5. G

    Aaron Tipton

    Isn't he a country music singer?
  6. G

    O.T. Farmers Advance

    Yes and Milan too, some times two in one week. Just one is a week late. I've come to think it's just to two post offices. If I mail a letter in Milan it takes forever to get where it's going, But if I go to Saline, it's there next day. (couldn't you have posted this on and another form) like how...
  7. G

    Maumee Valley Pullers Thanksgiving weekend pull

    Anyone planing on going to pull this weekend?
  8. G

    Look at this abortion,what a shame...

    I never said they wheren't fine,useful and unique tractors, I have a handful of Dubuque tractors even one 440ICD. I think they are overated in the value department, With little over 4600 435 built. How is that "rare" There are 13 of them in my county alone, that I know of. Granted their are alot...
  9. G

    Look at this abortion,what a shame...

    I second that! they are over rated, along with 435s....But, I think its good that people do what they want with their tractors, and restore them the way they want. That what makes this such a great hobby, because your imagination the limit! But we are all still entitled to OUR OWN opinion, just...
  10. G

    Look at this abortion,what a shame...

    Whats any different than what P Browning did to the H in last months Green magazine? How do you justify that?
  11. G

    NAA Steel Wheels?

    Did Ford make steel wheels for the NAA, If they did are they hard to find? Where would you find a set?
  12. G

    radar speed unit

    I just wonder if it could be done or if anyone has looked into it?
  13. G

    radar speed unit

    Does any one sell a radar unit to mount on tractor for actual speed? as a kit? Or how about one that can pick up the signal from the sled, they can send the signal to the annoucers booth. Why couldn't you get one to pick that signal up? Would that be cheating?
  14. G

    630 head

    whats one worth? complete, with valves, no cracks?
  15. G

    camden days

    Going to try to make it?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top