Recent content by GR Gold

  1. G

    12 hole deep wight bracket

    I picked this up at an auction recently, and I have never seen one quite like it. It is deeper than any other one I have, and has those two flat bars near the ends. Is this a factory bracket? The auctioneer had it marked as off a 1586. Thanks in advance for your replies!
  2. G

    2155 brake bleed problem

    Well, I was looking through the TM-4435 technical manual I have and came across this. Photo is of “Installing Brake Valve Assembly”. It even states that the gasket should have no holes as the brake valve is supplied with oil from the hydraulic reservoir. I’m still struggling with the brakes as...
  3. G

    2155 brake bleed problem

    All right guys, this is what I have done. There is no 4th line coming off the brake valve assembly. There is one line for the left brake and one for the right, as well as the tube going forward and up to the Y. Also, there is no removable plug on the top of the brake valve to check if there...
  4. G

    2155 brake bleed problem

    My first attempt at bleeding I did just as the owners manual suggested. Put a clear tube over the left bleed screw and submerged the other end in the bottom of the rear end down from the fill cap. I then opened the bleed screw about a quarter turn and left it open, and cycled the pedal for...
  5. G

    2155 brake bleed problem

    Please look at my last post. Thank you!
  6. G

    2155 brake bleed problem

    This fitting with tube is at the front of where the right shifter is located. Is this the supply source for the brake master cylinders? This tube goes up behind the dash and connects to the back of the green plastic Y. The front fork of the Y with the tube on it, goes up to the reservoir in...
  7. G

    2155 brake bleed problem

    Thank you. I will look into that
  8. G

    2155 brake bleed problem

    Thank you for the pictures and diagram, but they are different than what I have. I do have the Technical manual TM-4435 that is for the 2155 and 2355N tractors, but it really just says the same thing as the operators manual regarding bleeding the brakes. This is what mine looks like. A small...
  9. G

    2155 brake bleed problem

    I will post some pictures
  10. G

    2155 brake bleed problem

    I actually drove the tractor on and off the trailer and to where it is parked now under the shed. They worked good BEFORE I messed with it. Now, both pedals go down to the floor with no resistance. I haven’t tried bleeding the right one, only the left one. Maybe I should try the right one.
  11. G

    2155 brake bleed problem

    No, just black gunk.
  12. G

    2155 brake bleed problem

    Yeah, and it was pretty nasty. Did it when I changed the fluid and filter.
  13. G

    2155 brake bleed problem

    A little history on this tractor. I purchased from a local municipality that owned it since new. The nose of the tractor had been pushed back some and cracked the fuel tank. Some disassembly happened and then it was abandoned. I removed the nose, fuel tank, radiator, etc., and replaced...
  14. G

    2155 Hydraulic Pump Coupling Rubber Piece

    Well, I went to change the fan belt and a few hoses on this tractor, and decided to replace the rubber “carrier” for the hydraulic pump coupler since I had it apart. Boy what a job just to replace a belt. Anyway, I cleaned both surfaces and put it back together with the new rubber, and used a...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top