Recent content by Graham7of8

  1. G

    Naa stalling

    Update, Today I did my weekly mowing with the tractor and a reel mower and the stalling came back. I mow in pattern so it takes me about the same amout of time to get to the same spot in the yard and like clock work the hesitaion and stalling was back. While it cooled down I checked and found...
  2. G

    Naa stalling

    Thanks For all the good advise. I Checked the gas flow from tank to carb. Everything looked clean and flowed well. The fuel line is well routed and the heat shield looks good. A little sediment in the bowl but not much. Removed the gas cap and check the vent hole it was a little closed off ran a...
  3. G

    Naa stalling

    I have a Naa and it as been running fine all summer. I had to replace the choke plate that broke a few months back but it been running fine. I use the tractor every week for and hour or so and heavily every few weeks primrily mowing weeds with a sickel bar mower. As of the past three weeks of...
  4. G

    Naa hydraulic problem

    I was able to block the tractor and remove the inspection cover last night . Looking through the inspection cover I did not see or feel flow from the relief valve. I did observe though that the potion control valve spacing seemed to be larger than 3/16th do you think this way be problem?
  5. G

    Naa hydraulic problem

    I did the poor mans pressure test on the top one ( I crack the fitting and look for oil flow) I got no pressure at the top fitting. I also peeked in the fill port and there was no oil pouring out of the ram cylinder. By the way thanks for the input on the clutch rebuild it went well, works...
  6. G

    Naa hydraulic problem

    Soundguy,Pressure test it from the manifold cover or the test port on the side?
  7. G

    Naa hydraulic problem

    was trying to set up a new plow today on my naa. Test the hydraulics befor I got hooked up by riding them up and down with my full 220lbm no problem. Though I seenm to have lost a little position control. Hooked up to my plow and it struggled to lift the plow (400LBM) but did lift it up just...
  8. G

    Naa ford

    I am splitting for the clutch or more likley the throw out bearing. The clutch has a squeal when it is engaged and does not release.I have perform a varity of unstick that clutch tricks for the past month with no luck. Nothing worked so I ordered the parts and here I am ready to split this...
  9. G

    Naa ford

    About to split this tractor to change out the clutch and I was setting up the blocking for the front end. My question is weather the oil pan can support the wieght of the front of the tractor or am I going to have to work around or remove it completely. Thx
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top