Recent content by Huolti

  1. H

    Versatile 875 alternator wiring diagram.

    Thanks for the info. I know I’m lacking information by I haven’t spent enough time checking it further. It is a 1978 model.
  2. H

    Versatile 875 alternator wiring diagram.

    Yes I should have said voltmeter. Everything seems to operate ok except fuel gauge but that’s a different problem. Hooked what I thought was a power wire from the key and turned key on and the wire started to melt. Haven’t checked into much more after that.
  3. H

    Versatile 875 alternator wiring diagram.

    Just purchased this tractor and the amp gauge is missing and wiring is a mess. Looking for a wiring diagram to get it back operating.
  4. H

    W4 restoration

    Just starting to restore a 1949 W4. Trying to get the back hubs off to change axle seals. It looks like the hub is held on by a single bolt going into a splined axle. Tried to loosen this but is very tight. Could it be left hand thread. Any suggestions.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top