Recent content by Ian Bell

  1. H

    Power-Trol

    Was wanting to know if I am looking at my A correctly. Lift arm shafts are not moving Up OR Down. Oil is milky. Is the Rear Diff and the power-trol ran off the same oil ? And how much oil ? And last Question, What weight hydro oil or 80-90 ?
  2. A

    40 Standard

    Well, John Deere came thru again. This time they got the serial # replaced on my 40 standard. It doesn't look as good as an original but I won't complain as it was put on and documented by a factory rep. Thanks John Deere for thinking so much of their products.
  3. I

    old tractor wheels

    wanted two 9x24 rims for ferguson vinyard
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top