Recent content by IHguy86

  1. I

    Case SC loosing power

    The nest was inside of the radiator. I was waiting for a new To come in and in the meantime had shove the rag into the hall to keep critters like this from getting in however they had made their way into it. Ive sense put the proper cap on it and have no other issue with the radiator. So a video...
  2. I

    Case SC loosing power

    I mowed with it last summer and had no issue it wasnt until this year that it started doing this. The mower I use is a 5 foot mower pull type.
  3. I

    Case SC loosing power

    It runs fine when traveling on level ground ground just when Im going up a hill with the PTO engaged.
  4. I

    Case SC loosing power

    To be honest Im not sure!
  5. I

    Case SC loosing power

    I'm having trouble with my case SC. When the PTO is engaged with a pull type brush cutter attached, and I begin going up a hill, I loose power and the engine stalls out. When traveling on level ground there is no issue. Furthermore I discovered a bird nest in my radiator, I believed I cleaned it...
  6. I

    Farmall M radiator

    Great I ll give you a call in a bit! Ryan
  7. I

    Farmall M radiator

    Well the catch is I m near Albany NY. It will cost the same to ship it as a new one!
  8. I

    Farmall M radiator

    Anyone know if a radiator from a different brand tractor will fit into a Farmall M? I blew my radiator and I'm having trouble finding a used one online. I have found plenty of after market new ones but they are very expensive. I'm looking to maybe retrofit a ford radiator or any other brand...
  9. I

    Case SC hydraulics

    Great this is a big help, appreciate it! Ryan
  10. I

    Case SC hydraulics

    Is it one of these two holes above the arrow just below the tool box?
  11. I

    Case SC hydraulics

    I just recently purchased a case SC, I believe a 1950. The two lift arms on the back of the tractor lift very slow and do not lift at all with a little bit of weight on it. Hoping to see if anybody can help me fix this issue?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top